Thread: Beautiful, Precious Indi!

Beautiful, Precious Indi!

Dearest Indi, what a beautiful and precious Kelpie-cross doggie you are, indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous, so handsome with that colorful fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and that great big smile! Thank you for sharing all those delightful photos with us. They display not only your great beauty but also your terrific personality so very well!

What a horrific but ultimately uplifting story you have to tell! I was heartbroken to read you spent your first eight months in a wretchedly abusive home in which you were brutally mistreated, beaten and kicked. I'm so very, very glad that you were rescued, and I'm so very, very grateful to your rescuers! (And I hope your abusers meet the fate they deserve and are abused the way they abused you.) And then you came to live with your terrific Furrrever Family, who gave you the love and the care you needed so badly.

Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and always deserved)! You live with your dear person and his/her mum, and you've become the mother and playmate to dear Simbah the kitten. You even would let him suckle when he was really young! You're very motherly and loyal, and if you hear your person and mum play-fight, you growl to warn mum off! You are part of the family now, the perfect family dog, one of the most precious things in your person's life. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indi, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and mum and Simbah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-10-2021 at 04:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Indi!

Greetings, Indi from Down Underi! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and happy Mother's Day too! (Lucky kitty, Simbah!)

AWW!!! What a beautiful Kelpie x you are, Indi! You have the prettiest, pale yellow eyes, and just look at that gorgeous smile! You clearly are one happy pup!

Though that wasn't always the case, was it Indi? I'm sickened, reading how horrifically abused you were during those first several months of life, kicked and beaten. How anyone could do that to a helpless animal, a puppy, is beyond comprehension. Thank goodness you were rescued from the hell in time, finding your way to that happy, love filled furever home you always deserved! It never ceases to amaze me, how you pups are able to forgive and forget, putting those sad days beyond you, learning to love and trust despite previous abuse! You've even found room in your heart to be mom to dear kitten, Simbah!

Indi acts like the mother and playmate to my kitten, Simbah. When he was really young, she let him suckle, which is unusual behaviour for a dog because she chases other cats. She is a very motherly dog. She is also very loyal. If mum and I play fight, Indi will growl lightly and tell mum to back off. She is gentle around children and rarely snaps, the perfect family dog.
    Perfect, that you are, Indi; beautiful inside and out; a true survivor!!! How very blessed your family is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving furry family member and best friend in you, Indi! You truly are a treasure, Indi, just as special as can be, precious beyond words, simply the BEST!!!

We didn't get the first 8 months bonding with her, but we didn't need it, she is part of the family now, and she is one of the most precious things in my life.
    Thanks to your wonderful family for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rags to riches story with us, all of those heart-melting photos, giving us the chance to honor one EXTRA special girl! Hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, sweetheart...spending special time with your human family, cuddling with your adopted fur son, Simbah, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Tons of love, hugs and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Indi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Indi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Indi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 211
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    There is no reason why anyone as beautiful
    as you should have been abused.
    Now you have the perfect life and give back
    by being so obedient You are so much loved
    Celebrate your world famous day