Thread: Gorgeous Kobie!

Gorgeous Kobie!

Dearest Kobie, what a gorgeous gentleman you are! You're utterly adorable, with beautiful, soft-looking grey and white fur and the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You're the picture of wisdom and contentment settled there between those banisters with your stuffie pals nearby! I agree completely with your dear Purrrson: You are "..by far the cutest gargoyle ever." I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Arlington Heights, IL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific Purrrsonality you have! You're very affectionate and lively, a wonderful little pal. You make your Purrrrsons smile every day, as you have ever since you all adopted each other when you were a little kitten. Now it's ten years later, and you still have that kitten playfulness. Everyone you meet comes to like you, even dog people! You're a very special kitty, and you and your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kobie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kobie may not look it, but he is ten years old. As you can see, he likes hanging out with his "pals" watching us from between the bannisters. But he is by far the cutest gargoyle ever.

Kobie is special because he is very affectionate, lively, and has great personality. He makes us smile every day, and has since we adopted him as a little kitten. He has that kitten playfulness to him. He can convince anyone - even dog people - to like him. He is a wonderful little pal!
    Hello, Kobie up in Arlington Heights, Illinois! (I'm in LaGrange) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are, looking out from between the bannisters! I like your sweet face, your cute pink nose, and your grey and white fur - which looks very plush and soft to pet! So gorgeous - you are the cutest gargoyle ever!

I smiled when I read about your playful, affectionate personality! You are lively and wonderful! You get everyone to like you- I'm sure that's not difficult at all! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Kobie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Kobie!

Hi Kobie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

You truly are one most fetching, fabulous feline, Kobie! You have the most beautiful, apple round face and how gorgeous are those jade green eyes! (Love your collar, Kobie! Can't help but notice how it compliements your coat! hehe)

I have to agree with your human, Kobie! You have that look of perpetual youth about you, not to mention the energy and spunk of a boy half your age! And how sweet is that pic of you posing with your pals through those bannisters!
    When your mom says you're a friend to all she wasn't kidding! Be they 4 or 2 legged, skinned or stuffed you love them all!

He still has that kitten playfulness to him. He can convince anyone - even dog people - to like him. He is a wonderful little pal!
    No surprise to learn that everyone you meet falls hoplelessly in love, Kobie! Who could resist a kitty as sweet as you! If any kitty is capable to winning over a non-believer's heart it's you! But having been mom to a "mixed" dog and kitty household my entire life, rest assured there are tons of dog people who adore kitties!

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, energetic and playful, purrsonality packed, sweet and loving furkid in you, Kobie! You, sweetheart, are the poster boy for kitty adoption, and we give great thanks to your family for opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy; 10 years of unconditional love and counting!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kobie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...hanging out with your pals, watching over the humans from on high, hehe; playing and napping; chowing down on some tasty treats and cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle hugs and smooches to you, precious Kobie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Besties! lol

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you are, Kobie. Your gray and white fur looks so soft and pretty.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana