Dearest Kobie, what a gorgeous gentleman you are! You're utterly adorable, with beautiful, soft-looking grey and white fur and the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You're the picture of wisdom and contentment settled there between those banisters with your stuffie pals nearby! I agree completely with your dear Purrrson: You are "..by far the cutest gargoyle ever." I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Arlington Heights, IL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific Purrrsonality you have! You're very affectionate and lively, a wonderful little pal. You make your Purrrrsons smile every day, as you have ever since you all adopted each other when you were a little kitten. Now it's ten years later, and you still have that kitten playfulness. Everyone you meet comes to like you, even dog people! You're a very special kitty, and you and your Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kobie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.