Thread: Charming Chippy!

Charming Chippy!

Dearest Chippy, you are gorgeous, so charming indeed! What an absolutely stunning ebony kitty you are! That sleek, glistening black fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are perfectly posed, gazing straight up at me from that hardwood floor and then having a nice, comfortable snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Frankfort, OH to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You started life as a barn cat, and then you were attacked by an animal and lost one of your hind legs. Fortunately, that doesn't slow you down! You live with your dear Meowma and Daddy, and you have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're five years old, and you love playing with your many toys and napping. That blue and purple feathery toy is one of your favorites (my two cats think it looks like an excellent cat toy). According to your Purrrents, your meow will melt anyone's heart, and I wish I could hear it! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chippy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowma and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Charming Captivating Chippy!

Hi Chippy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! And a major shout out to you from my tripod kitty, Tigg'r!

What a breathtakingly beautiful house pantherette you are, Chippy! Your sleek and shiny black coat, those sparkling yellow eyes are simply stunning! Unfortunately I can't hear your meow! But no worries, Chippy! Consider my heart melted!

You certainly had a rough start of it, Chippy, ekeing out an existence as a barn kitty, losing a leg after being attacked! But those trying times are a but a distant memory now, aren't they Chippy! Talk about the ultimate rags to riches rescue story! From barn cat to beloved family member, you truly are living the good life there in Frankfort, OH, with your devoted Meowma and Daddy! Not even the loss of a limb can keep you from enjoying every minute of your enchanted life to the max!

How lucky your Meowma and Daddy are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving as you, Chippy! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your Meowma's love filled tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your toys and feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your pawrents; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Chippy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats Chippy!

Congratulations on COTD Chippy! our tripod orangeman George (COTD 8/1/2020) sends greetings- three paws ain't gonna slow you two down!

Keep loving life with your caring family Chippy!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Chippy.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana