Thread: Great Jake!

Great Jake!

Jake I just had to let you know how much I love your hair!! You are extra extra adorable and special ❤️

Hi Jake! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Golden x Cocker boy you are, Jake! Your Golden side is so evident in your gorgeous, long and fluffy yellow coat! And how well your warm, soulful, brown eyes, that look of innocence reflect your Cocker side! As for your penchant for getting into trouble? Must be a recessive gene! Well, I'm sure it's trouble of the good sort, as in keeping your humans entertained, if not on their toes, hehe

He may look innocent here, but what makes him special is his uncanny ability to be the biggest troublemaker I've ever dealt with, but then gives you those eyes and just makes your heart melt and forgetting he just ate half of the flower garden.
    Oops! Beind a gardener, not sure I'd call eating your human's flower garden as "good" trouble! Then again, one look into those beautiful, "sad" eyes, those look of pure innocence and all is forgiven! Right, mom? hehe

How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, mischievous, affectionate and loving furry family member in you, Jake! From the top of your sweet head, to the tip of that fabulous tail, inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...getting into some "good trouble," lol; playing with your doggie siblings; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your pack of proud humans!!! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Jake, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your pup brothers/sisters too!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Adorable jake

Hi jake happy dog of the day you are butiful you look so similar to my golden st bernard.

Dearest Jake, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous Golden/Cocker mix guy you are, with that beautiful, fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. You're so cute, lying on the deck and looking up at me, and then standing in the snow and enjoying a taste of it. You have the most delightful personality, too! You look very innocent, but you can be quite the troublemaker when you put your mind to it.. and then you look at your dear person with those big eyes, melting his/her heart! You're very sweet and affectionate. You always enjoy a snuggle and always seem to have a smile on your face. You have two doggie housemates, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jake, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie housemates and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jake

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome snuggler and trouble maker.
    I would love to see you climb that chicken wire fence.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Jake!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana