Thread: Darling Dukas!

Darling Dukas!

Dearest Dukas, you are darling indeed! What a beautiful Tabby lady you are! You're so pretty with that fluffy grey fur with touches of orange that looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those perky ears and those big eyes you have kept shut but I bet are very lovely and colorful! Thank you for sharing these great photos with us. You're so cute on your back in them, in the first one with your front paws tucked right up on your chest and then with you somewhat rolled over and looking though you're inviting a tummy rub! I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Austin, TX to rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very special to your Purrrson for several reasons. You're the most compassionate cat she/he has ever known. You can tell when someone needs some love and attention, and you're right there. You're a big girl (all the more to love!), for whom diets haven't worked. And you have a very unusual trait: you love to have water poured on you! When your Purrrson goes to the sink to get a cup of water, you meow and nuzzle her leg until she pours some on you. Then you purr intensely and drink the water off your back! You're her pride and joy, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dukas, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a little more water poured on your back!

Last edited by phesina; 05-04-2021 at 07:41 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Dukas!!!

Hi Dukas! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Darling, adorable, utterly irresistible, that you are, Dukas; too cute for words! After laying eyes on your over the moon, heart-melting photos I may never stop smiling! Just look at that sweet face, your expression; those bent pawsies! hehe And what I wouldn't give to plant a tons of kisses on that soft, plush, furry belly! 22 lbs of pure Tabby love, that you are, Dukas!

What a lucky family is yours, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and caring, as compassionate as you, Dukas; 22 pounds of pure furry love! Every family should be so lucky! You truly are a treasure, Dukas, just as special as can be, right down to your love for water! hehe
    l
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mom's love filled tribute has warmed my heart to its core! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...taking a refreshing "shower," lol; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Dukas, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~