Thread: Si the Healer!

Si the Healer!

Hi Si! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

My eyes filled with tears, reading your dear human's homage to her/his best friend, learning of the beautiful bond of love and trust you and she/he share. I'm so very sorry to hear of the challenges your human has faced; kids, life in general can be so cruel. But, with you, her/his confidant and comforter by her side there's nothing you and she/he together can't overcome.

Our animal companions have such an amazing ability to connect with their special person, to comfort and heal where humans may fail. And there's no denying that in you your human has found her/his soulmate, her/his eye of the storm. How blessed she/he is, having you to love and to lean on in trying time; to share her/his fears and pain with without judgement. The comfort and joy, the smiles and laughter, the unconditional love you bring to your human's life it truly a priceless gift!

He always knew just what to do, he would find a way to make me laugh whether it was stealing the brush or head butting me, he always could make me smile. He has seen me cry and he was my shoulder in my hard times.
    What a heaven sent treasure you are, Si, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor. More than a pet, or even a best friend you are your human's guiding star, lighting her/his path each and every day of the year.

Great thanks to your human for sharing her/his heartwarming tribute and so many beautiful, heart-melting photos with us! I hope you enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Si, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Si, what a beautiful horse you are! Your glistening brown coat is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes and that white mark coming down between them. And what a special and perfect personality you have! Your story of the love and devotion and support that you share with your dear young person is so touching, so heartwarming. I'm so very sorry that she/he has been given such awful and undeserved hard times, but you have been there through thick and thin, bringing along the most joy she/he has ever known. Bless you both for developing and sharing this deep bond between you! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Si, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Si

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are very special to your person
    You make them laugh. How great is that?
    Celebrate your special day