Hi Shoshanah! Happy Pet of the Day you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a treat it is, every time a beautiful Llama is our featured honoree, and how very deserving you are, Shoshanah! Your HUGE brown eyes, that adorable face has my heart in total meltdown mode!

Lucky me, I have neighbors who raise Llamas! The first time I met my first Llama I was smitten, so taken with your beauty, your spirit, your googy antics! And no, I was not spit on! And I too am a spinner (and a weaver) and can wholeheartedly confirm that your wool is glorious, a joy to spin and weave!

Just as your Mom says, your species is truly the complete package! From packing to animal therapy, from providing us humans with your warm and comforting wool garments, to making the most loving of companions, you do it all! Intelligent, personable and affectionate and so much more, that you are!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a first girl Llama, a sweet and loving 4 legged family member in you, Shoshanah! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Shoshanah! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute and seeing your adorable, sweet face up on my screen this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...picking your person's pocket for peanuts, lol; helping your Mom with her chores; being spoiled EXTRA rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Shoshanah, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face!!!