Thread: Sweet Shoshanah!

Sweet Shoshanah!

Hi Shoshanah! Happy Pet of the Day you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a treat it is, every time a beautiful Llama is our featured honoree, and how very deserving you are, Shoshanah! Your HUGE brown eyes, that adorable face has my heart in total meltdown mode!

Lucky me, I have neighbors who raise Llamas! The first time I met my first Llama I was smitten, so taken with your beauty, your spirit, your googy antics! And no, I was not spit on! And I too am a spinner (and a weaver) and can wholeheartedly confirm that your wool is glorious, a joy to spin and weave!

Just as your Mom says, your species is truly the complete package! From packing to animal therapy, from providing us humans with your warm and comforting wool garments, to making the most loving of companions, you do it all! Intelligent, personable and affectionate and so much more, that you are!

How lucky your family is, having been blessed with a first girl Llama, a sweet and loving 4 legged family member in you, Shoshanah! You truly are a treasure, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Shoshanah! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute and seeing your adorable, sweet face up on my screen this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...picking your person's pocket for peanuts, lol; helping your Mom with her chores; being spoiled EXTRA rotten and loved to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Shoshanah, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shoshanah

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 151
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a special first born who loves peanuts
    Your wool makes wonderfully warm cloths
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Shoshanah, what a beautiful young Llama lady you are! You're so pretty with that curly, colorful, soft-looking wool that your dear person spins. You have the sweetest face with those perky ears and lovely big eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). And what a delightful personality you have, too. You are the first llama girl born on your family's farm, so you're spoiled! You follow your person around when she goes into the barn to do chores. You nuzzle her pockets to find if she's carrying any peanuts or carrots. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shoshanah, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of unsalted peanuts in the shell!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery