Thread: Beautiful Jane!!!

Beautiful Jane!!!

Greetings Jane! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to JD and the entire herd too!

What a beautiful White Tailed deer you are, Jane; truly a sweet and gentle soul! How lucky your lady, the "Deer Lady" of Hudson Oaks is, having the privilege of sharing her life with such a lovely creature; having been chosen by you to be your *special human*!

I love Jane, JD, and all our deer and I feed them every day between 4:30 and 5:30. Believe or not they are waiting on me, some are sleeping (aww!) and when they see me coming with my little red bucket, they start gathering around me waiting for me to throw out the corn on the ground. I call myself the "Deer Lady" of Hudson Oaks!
    Just as your lady says, you truly are one very special girl, Jane, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Great thanks to your lady for sharing you and dear JD with us! Reading her lovely tribute brought back so many happy memories of my time spent living in in the mountains of PA, having the honor of sharing a part of my life with a herd of beautiful, gentle deer! I named my special girl Midge, and watching her and her babies, all the ladies staring up at me longingly each morning, anxiously awaiting to be hand fed some apple or corn, being was pure joy!

I hope you and JD are both treated to a very special day of celebration...spending special time with your lady (and "dad;" being handfed some yummy corn; loved and cherished for the amazing, beautiful creature that you are! Lots of love to you, beautiful Jane, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear JD and all of the girls, too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jane, what a beautiful White Tailed Deer you are, and what a beautiful White Tailed Deer daughter JT is, too! All those photos of you both and your dear "Deer Lady" mom are absolutely stunning, such a delightful album! All three of you are gorgeous and clearly love each other very much. What a terrific story you have to tell there, too, of how you all got to know each other and become such good friends, such a great family, in fact! Many other deer come to the house, and your mom feeds you all, and dad does too. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jane, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear J.T. and Deer Lady and dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jane

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl and mother.
    You know who to be friendly to and enjoy the food
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Precious Jane, on being POTD! Now the world knows how special you and your family are! We loved reading your wonderful and generous caregiver's story of love and compassion towards you, your family and all the deer that cross her path. (We, too, love deer and would never shoot one or eat one.) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Beautiful and Photogenic Jane! God Bless your human BFF for all the wonderful food, love and care she gives you, your family and all deer every day. XOXO

We love wildlife, too ... Some of our favorite photos we've taken through the years: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827545 and http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827554

Our Adopted GPs Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net ~ *Please Opt to Adopt*