Thread: Precious Smokey!

Precious Smokey!

Hi Smokey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Cairn Terrier you are, Smokey!!! Your silky and shiny coat is simply gorgeous, like spun silver! And how heart-melting are those big, brown eyes and your black, button nose! Yes, I do know that a Cairn Terrier played Toto in "The Wizard of Oz!" But honestly, that other "Toto" has nothing on you, Smokey! Between your stunning good looks and your big heart, it's o wonder everyone you meet falls hopelessly in love! A friend to all, that you are!

How lucky your human is, Smokey, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as special as you; having known your love and devotion the past 13 wonderful years! You truly are your Mom's best boy, her baby, her heart dog.

I'm so very sorry to learn you're not feeling so well, Smokey. Hopefully there still are many more days and months, if not years of shared love and companionship for you and your Mom!

Thanks to your Mom for nominating you, giving us the chance to honor you here today, paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy and the very special bond you and your Mom share. You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you enjoy a very special day, peaceful and comfy, love filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long nap and cuddling with your Mom; munching on some favorite treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Smokey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Smokey, you are precious indeed, so absolutely, stunningly gorgeous! What a beautiful Cairn Terrier you are, with that silky, silvery, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and the lovely big dark eyes. I also didn't know Toto was a Cairn, but Toto has nothing on you! You have the most delightful personality, too. You are your dear person's love, her/his heart dog! Everyone else you've ever met loves you, too! You and your person have enjoyed many years together, playing ball when you were younger and had more energy, and sleeping with her/him. Now you are a mature gentleman, slowing down some and facing some health issues. We hope you and your dear person have a long time together still to come. Every day that you share and have shared and will share is precious and treasured by you both. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smokey, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

And thank you so much to you, sweet Smokey's person, for introducing us to your beautiful beloved boy! He is indeed a precious treasure, on Pet Talk today for the whole world to see and appreciate and love! Deepest blessings to you both!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Adorable smokey.

I am so happy you where pet of the day you are so adorable and am so sorry you are at the end of your lifetime.
    I am sure you enjoyed playing ball and will soon catch many tennis balls very soon.
    With love.
    Furpup67
    Hello from:
    Amber, belle my adorable furbabies.
    And my parakeets buddie and beadie.

Smokey

Name:  large11.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  9.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome senior, Smokey is the perfect name.
    You have had a wonderful life, full of love.
    Who could ask for anything more.??
    Celebrate your special day