Thread: Beautiful Bella!!!

Beautiful Bella!!!

Hi Bella! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

How pefectly named you are, Bella, for you truly are one beautiful, simply stunning Torti girl! Bellissimo! Your long, flowing coat with its exquisite black and gold coloring; your sparkling green eyes and that magnificent, fluffy tail are simply gorgeous! And wow! You sure do know how to strike a pose, Bella!

But even more impressive than your knockout looks is your sweet and loving, playful and joyful, occasionally feisty purrsonality! And while oh so tempting to touch those furry bellies can be, I know first hand they come with a caution sign! "Pet at your own risk!"

She is very loving at times but a lot of the times if you tickle her belly it's a trap! Bites like a cobra!!
    Yep, like a cobra! Gotta keep the humans on their toes, right Bella? hehe Well, I'd guess your Mommy wouldn't have you any other way! As it is, you already are purrfection on 4 paws, inside and out! What a beautiful bond of love you and your Mommy make...better together, one heavenly match!

I love her very much and she loves me. We bring each other company.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...swatting about that paper ball; sipping fresh water out of your very own fountain; cuddling with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

DeAr bella

You are so cute bella have fun playing with your humans on this special day.

Dearest Bella, what a stunningly beautiful young lady you are! You're only six months old, and already you have a luxuriously thick coat of gorgeous Tortoiseshell fur! Your fur coat is so pretty and looks so soft.. and just look at that tail, SO puffy! And you have the sweetest face with those lovely green eyes gazing out at me. How cute you are perched up in that corner. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Alexandria, TN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're not your dear Purrrson's first cat. He/she picked you from a litter of kittens and then joined a Facebook group called "Tortitude." You are full of energy and make her/him smile with your antics. You love playing fetch with your paper ball, your favorite toy. Your Purrrson throws it, and you run and bring it back, which you'll do over and over! You do not like your belly to be tickled, and you bite like a cobra! (Good thing there's no venom in your bite!) You help your Purrrson get ready for work by sitting on the bathroom sink and having her turn on the faucet for you to drink from. Now you have your very own cat fountain, which you love! You and she keep each other company, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and perhaps another round of fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 04-18-2021 at 10:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Bella in Tennessee! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Tortoiseshell lady you are! I like your beautiful colors; your fluffy fur; and your full tail! I smiled as I read that you have lots of tortie-tude!

You are a busy kitty, too! You like to drink water from the faucet, and now you also have your own kitty fountain! You play fetch with your paper ball, going for it over and over! You do not like tummy rubs, though (that's okay). you are a playful, gorgeous girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678