Hi Jonny in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, energetic and joyful, life loving German Wirehaired Pointer you are, Jonny! Your feature photo, showing you running (well, mid-run, hehe) with such glee says it all!

Nothing better than to love and be loved in return, right Jonny? And after reading your devoted human's tribute there's no denying that you, sweetheart, are one much loved pup! And every day you return the love shown you ten fold! What a beautiful bond you and your human share: best friends and soulmates for life!

He loves me as much as I love him, I can tell.If he has not seen me for a happy hour, he gets excited quite a lot and always jumps high when I come back. It makes me smile every time.
How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and cuddly, loyal and loving best friend in you, Jonny! Every human, every family should be so lucky! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Jonny, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jonny! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...running and playing to your heart's content; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with your human, watching some TV; warming her/his feet as she/he works on the computer; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, joyful Jonny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!