Thread: Joyful Jonny!!!

Joyful Jonny!!!

Hi Jonny in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, energetic and joyful, life loving German Wirehaired Pointer you are, Jonny! Your feature photo, showing you running (well, mid-run, hehe) with such glee says it all!

Nothing better than to love and be loved in return, right Jonny? And after reading your devoted human's tribute there's no denying that you, sweetheart, are one much loved pup! And every day you return the love shown you ten fold! What a beautiful bond you and your human share: best friends and soulmates for life!

He loves me as much as I love him, I can tell.If he has not seen me for a happy hour, he gets excited quite a lot and always jumps high when I come back. It makes me smile every time.
    How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, playful and joyful, sweet and cuddly, loyal and loving best friend in you, Jonny! Every human, every family should be so lucky! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Jonny, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jonny! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...running and playing to your heart's content; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with your human, watching some TV; warming her/his feet as she/he works on the computer; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, joyful Jonny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jonny, you are absolutely delightful! What a beautiful German Wirehaired Pointer you are! That fur is so pretty with all those different colors, and you have such a sweet face with those cute floppy ears and lovely big dark eyes. You look like you're all set to take a jump in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You welcome her/him by jumping high when she/he comes back after being away for a while! You're also very cuddly, and you love being curled up right next to her, touching her as much as possible. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jonny, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jonny

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were once a hunter, now you are a
    cuddly member of the family.
    You are very much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day