Thread: Precious Hasi!

Precious Hasi!

Greetings Hasi in Holenberg, Germany...best pet in the whole wide world! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, most precious bunny you are, Hasi! That photo of your fluffy, golden coated self posing so sweetly for the camera, paws in prayer, is beyond heart-melting!

I was so touched, Hasi, learning of the very special bond of unconditional love and unwavering devotion you and your human share! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet as can be best furry friend and family member, a comforter and trusted confidant, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter and endless smiles in you, Hasi! More than a pet, you are your human's furry soulmate, her/his Pet of a Lifetime!

Hasi is my rabbit, and he is now six years old. He's the best pet in the world. I say this because he is a good listener. I can tell him everything, and I know he hears me. . I can play with him and he always makes me smile.

Thanks for starting my day off with a big smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time romping in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and munching on a yummy carrot; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful bunny Hasi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Hasi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hasi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You have a wonderful life, playing in the garden
    also you are very much loved. Who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Hasi, what a precious bunny you are indeed! You are utterly adorable in that great photo, so sweet with your little paws together in prayer! You are a great listener, your person's best friend.. she/he can tell you anything and know that you're hearing. You make her/him smile with your energy and antics. You have a good time playing together, and when the weather is nice you enjoy playing in the garden. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hasi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a nice carrot!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery