Thread: Wonderful Walle!

Wonderful Walle!

Hi Walle! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Puppy cuteness overload alert!!! What a beautiful, oh so fluffy, utterly adorable, most precious Shih Tzu x Bichon baby you are, Walle! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! What I wouldn't give to hold you close and cover that sweet, litte face with a zillion kisses!

How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, perfectly mannered best furry friend, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart! Already potty trained at 8 weeks old? How impressive is that!

Every young person should grow up knowing the love and companionship of a furry friend of their very own, the joy of being a pet pawrent and oh my, what a treasure your young human has in you...in your yet to be named fur sister too! Yes, being a pet parent is a big respoinsiblity, requiring total commitment for life, and clearly your human is up to the job!

We recently got Walle and his sister because our parents said we could if we were ready to commit, and we were! I am happy he is my puppy and look forward to lots of fun together!
    What fun your young human is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grow and learn, sharing countless fun times and happy days over the years to come! You truly are just as special as can be, Walle, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with your toys, including your much loved Mr. Bear, hehe!; spending fun time with your young human, your fur sis and Bella; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Walle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your fur sis and Bella too!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Walle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 134
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    You are not only so cute, you are smart, too.
    Learning potty training at such an early age.
    I'm sure your clicker training will also be successful
    Celebrate your special day and many more to come

Dearest Walle, you are utterly adorable! What a precious Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu mix young fellow you are. You're just a puppy, only two months old, and you're already making your dear family members smile with your antics and energy. You play hard and then nap just as hard! You're very smart, already learning potty training at your young age. You have two dear doggie housemates: your big sister Bella and your litter-sister as yet unnamed. You joined your Furrrever family recently, after your young persons convinced their parents that they were ready to commit. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Walle, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister and Bella and persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Oh walle enjoy your special day