Thread: Beautiful Brewster!

Beautiful Brewster!

Hi Brewster! Happy Cat of the Day!

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Oh, what a handsome Norwegian Forest Cat x you are, Brewster! Just as your human says, you sure know how to ham for the camera! Consider me smitten! Who could resist that come hither expression, those stunning, sparkling green eyes! As for those ear tufties? Award winning! We hear you crave attention, Brewster; a veritable love hog! And no doubt your requests are fulfilled in spades! Who could resist? Who deny you anything!

How blessed your family was, the day they rescued you, welcoming you into their hearts and home with open arms; having known your love and devoted companionship these past 14 wonderful years! You, Brewster, remind us all of the priceless rewards of rescue! What a treasure you are, Brewster, pawsitively purrfect in body and heart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this afternoon, reading your mom's love filled tribute has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, cutie pie...munching on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses and all the attention your heart can hold; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud people! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Brewster, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear pup pal Kinsey at the Rainbow Bridge, too!

Ready for my close up!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Brewster, you are beautiful indeed! What a gorgeous, good-looking Wegie/DSH mix kitty you are, a true hunk lying there. Your fluffy Tuxedo-pattern fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that distinctive mustache and the thick ear-tufties and those lovely green eyes giving out that come-hither look! (I'd be there in a flash if I could be..) That picture is you at age two is absolutely adorable, and thank you for sharing it with us! Now that you're a mature gent of fourteen years I bet you're even more adorable! I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Palatine, IL to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very social, and you love attention. When you were a kitten, you shared your home with 10-year-old Cocker Spaniel Kinsey. It sounds like you picked up some skills on being a dog from Kinsey! You're right there when someone whistles. You were in line right behind Kinsey at treat time, and now you earn treats just by being so cute! You and your dear Purrrsons met at the ASPCA in Austin, TX, and now you live in Illinois. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Brewster, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Kinsey Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

​What a handsome Tuxedo you are, Brewster. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

OMG, you are soooooo cute!!
    I am happy to see you on PT as our COTD
    Be sure to get lots of goodies today!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello, Brewster up in Palatine, Illinois! (i'm in LaGrange) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous guy you are! I like your black and white fur, your sweet face and your ear tufts, and your paw reaching out to me! You are very handsome!

I smiled when I read that you earn treaties for being cute, and that you listen for whistles! You are very okay with attention, and I would be delighted to pet or play with you for as long as you wish! Best of all-- you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Brewster!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    What a beauty, I know Brewster is trying to pay all his love forward to ya! 😬