Thread: Beautiful Bell

Beautiful Bell

What a great combination to be Saint Bernard and Golden Retriever!
    You made my morning to see your beautiful face. I am so glad you have a good home now sweet girl!💕

Beautiful Bell!

Good morning, Bell! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, oh so precious Golden x St. Bernard baby girl you are! Just look at your shiny, golden colored coat and those sparkling copper colored eyes! And how special is your fluffy tail, those feathered ears! No surprise to hear you're such a hit in the neighborhood, Bell, winning the hearts of all you meet! But what makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are is your status as a rescue, your big heart!!!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for choosing adoption; for never giving up on you as you settled into your furever home; giving you all the time you needed to overcome your fears and separation anxiety. Having spent years working in rescue, I got teary eyed reading how you would submissively pee when simply asked to sit. I'm so sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered before finding your way to your furever humans, sweetheart. Blessedly, your humans saw you for the diamond in the rough that you were. And now, thanks to their unconditional love and patience, your true inner spirit is shining through!

Now she likes to run around with our other dog Amber and they both have a lot of fun. She is such a sweet dog. She loves to play ball and tug. Everyone in the neighborhood says she's such a beautiful dog, people often say that about her.
    What a lucky pup you are, Bell, truly living the good life there in beautiful Colorado! Finally you're living your best life, the happy and carefree, love filled life you always deserved, including but not limited to devoted pawrents and a furry sibling in Amber! But just as lucky is your family, having a beautiful, cuddles craving, sweet and loving furkid in you! You truly are a friend to all, Bell, beautiful inside and out, the poster pup for doggie adoption!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches homecoming story, your mom's love filled tribute, and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has made my grey and gloomy morning so much brighter! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweet baby girl...playing tug and ball, spending fun time Amber, lounging on your deck, receiving tons of cuddles and smooches, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bell, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear sister Amber, too!

Beautiful Bell!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bell, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Golden Retriever/Saint Bernard mix lady you are, with that fluffy brown coat that looks so soft, and that bushy, curly tail, and that sweet, sweet face.. just look at those big brown eyes! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They show so many different sides to your delightful personality!

And what a great story you have to tell! You were a rescue doggie, adopted by your loving Furrrever family at a shelter. We thank your rescuers and shelter for bringing you to safety, and we thank your dear family for choosing adoption. You're just one year old, and you'd been badly abused before. You were very timid and nervous at first, understandably so! You and your dear people worked hard on all these fears, and they gave you the time you needed to overcome them. You've come around to be the affectionate, cuddly, obedient, playful dog you truly are (and were always meant to be!). You're full of energy and make your people smile with your antics. You and your dear doggie housemate Amber have lots of fun playing together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bell, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Amber and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bell

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a beautiful girl who deserves
    the good life you now have.
    Everyone thinks you are the sweetest
    You love to play and get on the bed.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries

Belle sunday's dog of the day.

Hey y'all I'm belles mom i just love the comments y'all posted about her thanks so much your fellow freind
    Furpup67

Blog Entries

Hello everyone

Hi y'all I'm belles mom i hope you all enjoyed her and i am happy it brought you so much happiness thanks for the encouraging messages

Sincerely,
    Furpup67 😁

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a beautiful girl who deserves
    the good life you now have.
    Everyone thinks you are the sweetest
    You love to play and get on the bed.
    Celebrate your special day
    Thanks donnA dwm

Blog Entries

Thanks

Hi i,m belles owner thanks for the encouragement.

Belle is beautiful! It's so nice to meet her dear person now!

Welcome to Pet Talk, Furpup67!

Sparkler (orange tabby), Tinker (brown tabby), and Pat (human)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery