Thread: Captivating Chandler Bing!

Captivating Chandler Bing!

Greetings, Chandler in Argentina! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, and early happy 1st birthday wishes to you as well!

Oh my! What a handsome, fetching, utterly charming feline you are, Chandler, and quite the super model you are to boot! Your photos are beyond heart-melting!

I so enjoyed reading your proud mama's tribute to her beautiful boy, including her description of your laugh out loud antics! You truly are quite the purrsonality packed character; one "wild and crazy" guy! But it was learning of your amazing rescue, your human's commitment to safely freeing you from her daddy's car trunk that warmed my heart to the core! What an edge of your seat, ultimately happy ending story of rescue is yours! I have to admit though, Chandler, my heart skipped a beat, picturing you running across that road, straight into your grandpa's trunk!

The first second he got out of the trunk, he came running to me and asked me to pet him while he was shaking in fear. Poor baby, my parents were already looking for a shelter to take him, but I cried enough tears to convince them to keep him.
    And once free, you knew that your hero rescuer was destined to be yours, running to her with open paws! Luckily, despite your grandpa resisting your mama's pleas to keep you, her tears did their work, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your mama is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as fun and life loving, as special as you, Chandler! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Chandler, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mama's love filled tribute and seeing your fabulous, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...chatting with your mama; playing with your siblings Virna, Penny and Katya; feasting off your humans' plates and raiding the trash, hehe; snuggling up in your mama's arms, receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Chandler, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sisters Penny, Virna and Katya too!!! Now, off to check out your Insta page!

How precious!

Mama! I'm talking to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Chandler Bing, what an absolutely adorable fellow you are! Your orange tabby with white trim fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and cute pink nose and lovely big yellow eyes. My orange-tabby-with-white-trim-fur girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" What a fantastic assortment of photos you've shared with us, and we thank you! You're gorgeous in every one of them, which show you in so many different locations and activities and moods.You're so cute in that first one with just the tip of your tongue peeking out.. and then there's that big yawn.. and sniffing the plant and sunbathing and kneading your paws as your dear Meowmie pets you.. and so on... I took a look at your Instagram page, and there are even more photos. You certainly do know how to work the camera, don't you! I wish I could reach through the screen and way down to Buenos Aires to pet you, and pet your dear sisters Virna, Penny, and Katya, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear Grandpa-to-be was driving to work, stopped to wait for a kitten passing by, and then found there was a cat in the car! He tried all day to get you out but wasn't able to. After he got home, your dear Meowmie-to-be got under the car's trunk and waited two hours for you to be brave enough to come out. You ran to her, shaking in fear, and she convinced her parents to keep you.

Now you are totally settled in at home, and you love to talk! You love belly rubs and forehead kisses, and your favorite thing to do is fall asleep in Meowmie 's arms. You play with your sisters Virna, Penny, and Katya all day, and Penny thinks of you as her kitten and takes care of you. You get up to mischief at times, stealing food from plates and such! Meowmie says you're one of a kind, so loving that she can't get mad at you no matter the mess you make! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chandler, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! And a happy Birthday to you, too! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Virna and Penny and Katya and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-09-2021 at 03:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, captivating Chandler in Argentina! Happy birthday and happy Cat of the Day!

I agree with everything my friends phesina and tatsxxx11 have already said! You are an absolutely adorable, fetching fellow! I like your orange and white fur, your sweet face and your cute nose! I smiled as I scrolled up and down to view all your photos, and I'm looking forward to enjoying your Instagram page too!

You were hiding in your person's car and wouldn't come out at first! Then your meowmie waited patiently until you were brave enough to emerge! That was it... home you came! Now you have three kitty sisters Katya, Penny and Virna. Penny thinks you are her kitten and takes care of you!

You are a chatty kitty, letting your people know what is on your mind. You are a busy kitty, too... working the camera, sun bathing, eating from your people's plates and playing! And always, being a sweet and loved kitty ! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Chandler! Love to Katya, Penny and Virna too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678