Thread: Treasured Tom Tom!

Treasured Tom Tom!

Dearest Tom Tom, what an absolute treasure of a mature gentleman cat you are! You are so handsome, so distinguished-looking, a beautiful man who has learned so much over the years! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I love your fluffy tabby and white fur and your sweet, sweet face with those long white whiskers and lovely eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dover, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a touching and uplifting story you've shared with us about how you and your dear Dad got together! You were a stray kitten about six months old who wandered into his backyard after you'd been cruelly abandoned. You were afraid of him, but then he started leaving food out for you. Over the next two weeks you took your time eating and carefully checking him out before deciding to move in with him.

That was thirteen years ago, and you've been together ever since! He treats you like the king you are, and his lap is the best bed on the planet. Over the years you've lost many teeth and developed some kidney problems, but you still get around quite well. You don't like being put in that jail and then taken to that place where they do things you don''t like. Aside from all that, life is good! You and Dad love each other, treasure each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tom Tom, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Treasured Tom Tom!

Good morning, Tom Tom! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing a beautiful senior kittyzen being crowned Cat of the Day, and how very deserving you are, Tom Tom! The sight of your gorgeous Tabbby self posing so sweetly for the camera, reading your touching backstory, has warmed my heart to the core!

How truly blessed your dear Daddy was, the day you wandered into his yard, finally setting paw in the door; choosing him to be your one and only; being owned by you! And so began your 13 year (and counting!) reign as King of the Household, King of your Daddy's heart! What a beautiful, life long bond of love and trust you and he forged those many years ago, Tom Tom! More than a pet or companion, even a best friend, you're family; your Daddy's Cat of a Lifetime!

I have had about a dozen cats in my 82 years and my Tom Tom is the most lovable and well behaved I have ever had.
    As for those occasional terms of confinement in your porta-prison? I think you'd agree that those nasty needle pricks and wicked baths are a small price to pay when your reward is waking up from your slumber on your dear Daddy's lap, safe and sound, all squeaky clean and good as new; receiving all the pampering legally allowed, all the love your heart can hold! Oh yes! Life is good!!!

What a treasure you are, Tom Tom, beautiful in body and heart, one in a million! Your Daddy is so very lucky, having you in his life, having known your love and devotion the passt 13 wonderful years...and counting!

Thank you so much for sharing your heartwarming life story with us, Tom Tom! Meeting you, having the chance to honor you here today, has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...warming your Daddy's lap (the best bed ever!); treated to endless cuddles and skirtiches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Tom Tom, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Tom Tom! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are with your long fur, your tabby markings, and your white whiskers! I hope your dear Dad will give you lots of pets and snuggles for me today!

I smiled as I read about how you carefully sized up your dad before you decided to adopt him! You allowed him to serve you food, and then you bravely stepped through the door! His lap is the best bed ever! He does occasionally take you to the doctor, which you dislike. He is seeing to your health and well-being Now you are a much-loved gentleman and companion to your dear dad! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tom Tom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678