Thread: Smiling Thomas Gordon!

Smiling Thomas Gordon!

Hi Thomas Gordon! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, big hearted, giant sized Albino Lavander Jungle morph Leopard Gecko you are, Gordy! Your unique coloring truly is SO special! But as handsome as you are, it's that trademark Gecko smile, your sweet and loving personality that makes you so EXTRA special...not to mention being named after your human's Grandpa, Tom!

Your human may have thought a Gecko was not the best friend she/he was looking for, but that was before you came into her/his life! Plain and boring? Hardly!

Leopard Geckos were never a lizard that I was very interested in. I thought they were plain and boring. But then I found out they came in different morphs and was intrigued. I am really glad I gave Leopard Geckos a chance. And I'm really glad I have Thomas Gordon!
    If any Gecko could turn a human into a Gecko lover for life it's you, sweetheart! What a wonderful day that was, the day your human opened up that box; the day you came into her/is life! How lucky she/he is, having a brave and beautiful, sweet and lovable best buddy in you, Gordy! You truly are a gem of a boy, just as special as can be! Even Ravin the pup gives you a big paws up, and no doubt Grandpa too!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gordy! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful, heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...scampering about the couch, cuddling in your human's hand; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, precious Gecko Gordy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Ravin too!

That smile! Those hands!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thomas Gordon

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You had sort of a rough start being upside down in the mail.
    Now you have it made, walking around on the couch
    and playing with the dog.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Thomas Gordon, a.k.a. Gordy, what a beautiful Albino Lavander Jungle morph Leopard Gecko you are! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous, and you're so cute with those long-toed paws. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes looking straight at me and that mouth curled in what looks like a big smile (and surely is)! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You may be a giant as geckos go, but you're so tiny in your dear person's hand and then face-to-face with your dear doggie housemate Ravin! And what a story you have to tell! Your trip in the mail to your dear person was rather scary, but now you are living the perfect life you deserve (and always deserved!), with plenty of time to spend walking on the couch and hanging on your person's hand. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thomas Gordon, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Ravin and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery