Thread: Joyful JuJu!

Threaded View

Joyful JuJu!

Dearest Julius, a.k.a. "JuJu", a.k.a. "kitty boy", what a gorgeous guy you are! That orange-tabby with white fur is so pretty and looks so soft. You have such a sweet face with that interesting color arrangement and what I am told are lovely big golden eyes, though you don't reveal those when the camera comes out. Your dear Purrrson is certainly right that you are handsome! My orange-tabby-with-white-fur Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" She also has some white marking continuing up through the orange fur toward her forehead. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Tallahassee, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You're usually friendly around people you know, but sometimes you go all feisty-kitty on someone. You have two signature poses, "the tiger shrimp" in which you curl up in a ball, and "the Prince Nasim" in which you stretch out and then cross your two paws and sleep, sleep, sleep. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JuJu, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery