Thread: Joyful JuJu!

Joyful JuJu!

Dearest Julius, a.k.a. "JuJu", a.k.a. "kitty boy", what a gorgeous guy you are! That orange-tabby with white fur is so pretty and looks so soft. You have such a sweet face with that interesting color arrangement and what I am told are lovely big golden eyes, though you don't reveal those when the camera comes out. Your dear Purrrson is certainly right that you are handsome! My orange-tabby-with-white-fur Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" She also has some white marking continuing up through the orange fur toward her forehead. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Tallahassee, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You're usually friendly around people you know, but sometimes you go all feisty-kitty on someone. You have two signature poses, "the tiger shrimp" in which you curl up in a ball, and "the Prince Nasim" in which you stretch out and then cross your two paws and sleep, sleep, sleep. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JuJu, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful JuJu Ceasar!!!

Hi JuJu, a.k.a. "Kitty Boy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Why on earth a kitty as beautiful as you would be camera shy is beyond me! Thankfully your human was able to capture a few shots of your handsome self to share with us! Now all the world can see just how fetching a feling you are! Just as your human says, your paintbrush like markings, that dashing 'stache, truly are special! And after reading your mom/dad's love filled tribute it's clear you're just as special in purrsonality as you are in looks!

How lucky your human is, having a purrsonality packed, "wild and cRaZy," feisty and fun loving, sweet and cuddly furkid in you, JuJu! You sure do march to the beat of a different drummer, hehe, but it's clear your human wouldn't have you any other way! Why mess with purrfection? What a treasure you are, JuJu, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...showing off those signature poses: the "tiger shrimp" and "Prince Nasim," hehe; playing and sleeping to your heart's content; spending special time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and snuggles to you, precious JuJu, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Handsome JuJu!!! Love that 'stache!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello , JuJu in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orangie kitty you are! I like your tabby and white fur, which looks so soft to pet! Gentle little *kiss* for the white spot on your forehead, too!

You are a busy kitty! You do go outside at night (please be careful outside, sweetie!). During the day, you sleep curled up in a ball, or sometimes all stretched out like a prince! You go "feisty kitty" sometimes if someone is visiting, or you are friendly with people you know. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRRRFect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear JuJu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678