Thread: Cutie Carlos!

Cutie Carlos!

Hi Carlos! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Puppy preciousness overload alert! Oh, Carlos! What a cutie patootie Staffie baby boy you are! You have the most beautiful, soulful and love filled brown eyes; total heart-melters!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved doggie predecessor. We can only imagine the hole left in your human's heart after such a devastating loss. Thankfully, just in time, you came into her/his life; helping her heart to heal; bringing so much needed comfort to her/his life! Hard not to smile and laugh with an active and energetic, mischief making puppy under foot!

How lucky your human, your entire family is, having an adorable, playful, sweet and loving furkid, healer and comforter in you, Carlos! Inside and out you're pure perfection on 4 paws; heaven sent! And I have no doubt that with time you will grow into the most confident pup on the planet! Rest assured, Carlos! Forever and always your human will love and cherish you! They're not going anywhere! For now, enjoy every minute of your puppyhood; growing and learning; sharing countless happy days with your devoted family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Carlos! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a super special, fun filled day of celebration, Carolos...eviscerating those stuffies, playing as only a pupy can, hehe; munching on some yummy treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable, sweet Carlos, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Carlos

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    You have helped to heal a broken heart of
    the loss of a previous dog.
    Being a pup, you love to chew
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Carlos, you are a cutie, indeed! You're such a beautiful Staffordshire Bull Terrier, with that sleek, pretty light-brown coat and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes gazing up at me! And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear person was grieving the loss of his/her dog who had died from cancer. He/she was missing her so much, and then you came along to fill in that empty space in his heart and home. You've helped him heal, and now he remembers his previous dog for the good things and the love they've shared and always will. You make your person smile with your antics and energy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carlos, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that your previous-dog Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery