Thread: Beautiful Tortie Lady Trixifer!

Beautiful Tortie Lady Trixifer!

Dearest Trixifer, a.k.a. Trixie, what a beautiful Tortie Lady you are indeed! You are absolutely stunning, with that fluffy multicolored fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those also-multicolored whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. My beautiful Angel Tortie Lady Galaxy says "Hello, Meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Rogers, AZ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, with "torti-tude" in spades! You do enjoy your food, don't you. It sounds like you're a bit, shall I say, "pleasantly plump." You refuse all attempts at a diet, and you get cranky if your dear Purrrson is late (by your schedule) with your dinner. You're also quite a cuddler, and you can be the sweetest girl ever with a purr that can melt hearts. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trixifer, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Galaxy Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This multicolored Tortoiseshell beauty is Trixtifer, known for everyday use as Trixie. I included the close-up not only so you can see how pretty her green eyes are, but also that even her whiskers are multicolored! She is five years old, and is mildly obese, but refuses all attempts at a diet. She is food lover, for sure, and is a bit short-tempered, especially if I am late (or what she perceives as late) with her dinner, I have hear the phrase "torti-tude" and she has it in spades.

But, that said, she is also a cuddler, and can be the sweetest girl ever, with a purr that could melt your heart. She is a special kitty, and I do adore her, tortitude and all.
    Hello, Trixie in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tortie lady you are! I like your pretty green eyes, your multi-colored whiskers, and your lovely tortie coloring! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I hope your person will give you lots of extra snuggles for me today !

You are a food-lover, and a bit particular about what "dinner time" means! You have tortietude to spare! You are also special and a cuddler, and a sweet girl with a PURR that melts your person's heart! Best of all- you are an adored kitty! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Trixie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Terffic Trixifer!

Hi there Trixifer! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a gorgeous, emerald eyed Torti girl you are, Trixie; simply stunning! And not only are you one classically beautiful Torti girl, but true to your breed you're packed with purrsonality, a.k.a. "torti-tude!" What would a Torti be without a healthy dose of um, attitude?

She is five years old, and is mildly obese, but refuses all attempts at a diet. She is food lover, for sure, and is a bit short-tempered, especially if I am late (or what she perceives as late) with her dinner, I have hear the phrase "torti-tude" and she has it in spades.
    In spades? Even better! Always keep the human hopping and on her/his toes, right Trixie? lol That said, at the end of the day, after being on the receiving end of those coveted Trixie cuddles, serenaded by your comforting purrs, no doubt all is forgiven! What's NOT to love!!!

But, that said, she is also a cuddler, and can be the sweetest girl ever, with a purr that could melt your heart. She is a special kitty, and I do adore her, tortitude and all.
    How lucky your human is, Trixie, having a beautiful, spunky and spirited, sweet and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! What a gem of a girl you are, Trixie, purrfect inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Trixie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your mom/dad; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Trixie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~