Thread: Darling Doc!

Darling Doc!

Hi Doc! Happy Cat of the Day, you handsome boy!

What a fabulous, most fetching Tabby boy you are, Doc, and quite the um, mischievous character! Seems there is no manner of "trouble" that hasn't found you! There's a saying, that a kitty has 9 lives! Well, after reading your backstory sounds to me like you've used up all 9 and then some! From your scary encounter with that tarantula to your Christmas tree caper, to daring those dangerous elastics, you truly have had more than a few near fatal experiences.

Thankfully, no harm has to come to you!!! And hopefully now, at 12 years, you're all the wiser, a seasoned kittyzen having earned his lesson and the error of his ways; spending your days keeping sister Felice and brother Bud in line, teaching them who's boss!

But at the end of the day your humans love you all the same! After all, at heart you're just as sweet and loving as can be! Who could resist that sweet face, those Doc cuddles and bedtime snuggles?

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Doc! Just do your humans a favor and try your best to stay out of trouble! They want you around for many, many more years to come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, safe and fun filled day of celebration, Doc...playing with sibbies Felice and Bud, spending special time with your humans, giving and receiving bunches of cuddles, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Doc, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Felice and Bud, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Doc, you are darling indeed! What a good-looking guy you are, with your Brown Tabby and White fur and your long, LOOOONNG tail and your sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. You are so handsome in that great photo, sitting up so proudly, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ...wherever you are in Ontario, maybe quite close! ..and pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemates Felice and Bud, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You're very cuddly and huggable, and you love to sleep by your dear Purrrson's head, sometimes almost smothering her/him. Sometimes you get grouchy with Felice and Bud. You're not dominant, though you try to be. You and your Purrrson and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

What a story you have to tell! Your Purrrson says your full name is actually Doctor Stupid, but I don't think that really fits. After all, it took some smarts to figure out how to get into the tarantula's tank in the first place and then manage not to get bitten. It also took a little brain-power to plan your route up to the middle branches of the Christmas tree, to just the place to settle down on your back. You sound like a pretty smart guy to me! Sometimes you get up to mischief which could cause trouble down the road. Please don't eat string or elastics, which can lead to serious, life-threatening medical emergencies! (I hope your dear Purrrson keeps those put away, out of your reach.) And please stay home, inside. Much safer for you! I'm so very glad and grateful you've gotten through all these experiences safely, and I hope you will keep on staying safe and healthy!

Congratulations, darling Doc, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Felice and Bud and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery