Thread: Daisy the Survivor!

Daisy the Survivor!

Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! And yes, it IS all about you!

Oh my! What a incredible story of rescue and survival is yours, Daisy! To think you were "this" close to the unspeakable before being rescued from that dreadful kill shelter, finding your way to a loving furever home, only to face death once again, diagnosed with almost always fatal Parvo.

Thankfully your wonderful family did everything possible to save you, sparing nothing to give you every chance at life. And after some great vet care and 5 nerve wracking days at the hospital you pulled through, defying the odds! You truly are the ultimate survivor, Daisy! Your will to live and your family's unwavering devotion are an inspiration to us all! And now, healthy and whole once more, nothing but happy, carefree, fun and love filled days in your future!

How blessed your family is, having a brave and beautiful, sweet and loving fur daughter in you, Daisy! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue, of true commitment and unconditional love, they need only read your story of survival! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Many thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rags to riches tale with us, Daisy! Meeting you today, having the chance to honor your fighting spirit and your family's devotion has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, "wild and crazy" day of celebration: spending fun time with your humans; taking a nice nap and chowing down on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Froggy legs! SO adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Daisy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  14.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were so lucky TWICE, that a wonderful family adopted you.
    Now you can enjoy a happy and fun filled life.
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Dearest Daisy, you are absolutely beautiful! What an adorable Scottish Terrier/Maltese mix lady you are, with that glossy, fluffy black fur and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. And what a story you have to tell! You were saved just in the nick of time from a kill shelter by a rescue group. I thank those wonderful people from the bottom of my heart for saving you, and then for getting you together with your dear Furrrever-Family-to-be. You met and all fell in love with each other, and you went Home with them! And then you were diagnosed with Parvo, you had to be hospitalized, and you nearly didn't make it. But after five days, you pulled through!

Now you are a wild and crazy girl, your energetic Scottish side prevailing. You're the most loyal dog your people have ever had, and you follow them everywhere. You escaped death twice, and they are blessed to have you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daisy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery