my cast Pippy has bumps all over her neck and head. She has also lost all of her hair off her back hind legs and lower part of her stomach it looks like someone shaved her. She also eats ravenously but gains no weight.

I took her to a vet and they were of very little help. They did a skin scrape to rule out any mite. Gave her flea medicine called Bravecto plus I had to ask about her diet only then did they instruct me to feed her Natural balance limited ingredient diet salmon and green pea. Which she wants nothing to do with so I told the vet and they told me to add it to the food I was feeding her to gradually get her used to it which was fancy feast canned food. She is wearing a collar and is miserable. They gave her an antibiotic shot and prescribed me liquid drops of prednisolone. her bumps aren't getting any better and she seems miserable. I asked them if they could treat her as if she had a fungus infection without the costly 500 charges they want to confirm she has a fungus. They said they would get back to me after they talked to the vet and still no follow-up. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading Pippy and Rochelle