Thread: Lovely Lady Little-Job!

Lovely Lady Little-Job!

Dearest Little-Job, you are a lovely lady indeed! What a beautiful Tuxedo you are! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, white in front surrounded by dark fur that looks mostly black but I think has a few other colors mixed in. You have the sweetest face, with your cute pink nose and perky ears and long white whiskers and lovely big yellow-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Iskra, Bulgaria to pet you, and pet your brother and your kitty housemates Bonzo and Pouncer, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Laurie will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I was horrified and heartbroken to read how you and your dear brother had been found as starving kittens, soaking wet and crying, discarded in an outdoor waste bin. I'm so sorry to learn that cats are not highly regarded in Bulgaria. Of course, and unfortunately, there are cruel people all around the world, but some places are harder than others for dogs and cats. My heart goes out to the animals in those places and to the good people like your dear, kind Laurie who care for them. I'm so very glad and grateful that you and your brother were rescued! Blessings to you and him and your rescuers, and blessings to Laurie and kitties for making you part of the family! Now you are living the terrific life you deserve, and you deserved right from the start. I hope and pray that your brother has such a terrific home and life now, too!

You have the most delightful personality! You're very chatty, and you have quite the loud purr. At almost age two, you've retained kittenish ways and make Laurie laugh at your antics. You and your dear kind Laurie and dear playmates Bonzo and Pouncer all love each other very much, don't you. Thank you and bless you all for carrying on together! My dear cats keep me going, too. Special Hugs to Laurie and special Purrrs to you kitties. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Little-Job, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Laurie and Bonzo and Pouncer and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-28-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful girl

I’m so sorry to hear that life is so hard for strays and ferals there. I’m sure every country has heartbreaking stories, but some are definitely less kind to animals than others. Little-Job is very lucky to have found a loving home. I just want to say that the end of your post really struck a nerve with me... the disappointing lives led by some of us. I totally feel you, and without cats and dogs I could not go on day by day. A good book and a few cats can really be uplifting. I like to add tv, food, and naps. Wishing you the best!
    Gigi

Sweet kitty Little-Job

What a kind and special soul you are to take in not one, but three stray kitties, and give them a safe and loving home. The world needs more people like you!

Love & pets to your special cat family.

Lovely Lady Little-Job!!!

Ciao and miao to you, precious Lady Little Job in Bulgaria! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear daddy, Laurence, and fur sibs Bonzo and Pouncer, too!

What a beautiful, heartwarming, life affirming tribute and rescue story your daddy has shared with us today, Little Lady; a case of mutual rescue all around!

I'm a reclusive person and I've suffered from depression for the past forty years. Like many other people whose lives are a disappointment, the only real friends I have or want, are my pussycat-pals and to anyone who empathises and, indeed, all you cat lovers who may read this,congratulations, you've made the best friends in the world.
    It pains me so, knowing how many helpless kitties in Bulgaria, domesticated animals all over the world are suffering; homeless and helpless, neglected and abused; facing unspeakable fates.

Thankfully there are caring and loving humans such as your daddy, more than happy to open their home and hearts to those in such dire need; providing them with the carefree and love filled lives they deserve. And in return, each and every day you repay the compassion shown you, bringing emotional healing, comfort and joy to your humans' lives. How blessed your daddy is, having such a best friend, a comforter and healer in you, his beautiful and devoted Little Lady! The happiness and healing you bring to his life with your warmth and purrs, your love and devotion is truly a pricless gift!

Many thanks to your daddy, Lauire, for sharing your and his heartwarming backstory with us. Having the chance to honor you both here today has been a joy. I hope you and your daddy, Bonzo and Pouncer all enjoy a very special, warm and comfy day of celebration...cuddling under the covers, you comforting him with your purrs as he reads, the entire crew sharing all the love your hearts and can hold! Lots of love, purrs and cuddles to you, precious survivor Little Lady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Pouncer and Bonzo too!!!

So beautiful! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Concatulations dear litte-Jobon being chosen Cat of the day. I wish you lots of pets, scritches and love from your Dad and siblings.