Thread: Adorable Antonio!

Adorable Antonio!

Dearest Antonio, what an adorable Holland Lop bunny you are indeed! You're so pretty with that fluffy pale augouti-colored fur and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You're just four months old, and you're very sweet and cuddly. Sometimes you come up to your dear person's face and kiss her/him. She/he got you because she was very lonely after her old bunny passed away. You're helping her to feel better every day. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Antonio, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your old-bunny Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-25-2021 at 03:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Antonio!

Hi Antonio in the Netherlands! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a beautiful, oh so precious, sweet and cuddly baby Lop bun you are, Antonio! Just as your human says, your plush Agouti colored coat is gorgeous, and I can only imagine what a treat it is to cuddle you close and stroke your soft fur!

I'm so happy your human has you there to comfort her/him after the passing of your much loved predecessor, doing such a great job helping her/him to feel better with each passing day! You've only been with your human for a short time, but already you've taken your place in her/his heart, with so many happy, loved filled days awaiting you both! And for not knowing any tricks...? You've already mastered the most coveted "trick" of all!!!

He's still a baby so he obviously doesn't know any real tricks yet. But he can come up to my face and kiss me, if that counts.
    How very lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid, a comforter and heart healer in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Antonio! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing in your yard, or enjoying extra floor time; munching on some tasty bunny treats; receiving countless cuddles, giving and receiving bunches of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Antonio, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Antonio

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 113
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You make your owner feel better every day.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day