Thread: Nifty Nemo!

Nifty Nemo!

Hi, Nemo in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Guppy you are, Nemo! Your bright yellow, fan shaped tail is magnificent!

How lucky you are, Nemo, truly living the good life there in Germany with your devoted human, treated to the most deluxe of accomodations (a spacious aquarium), sharing your tank with 4 Guppy girlfriends (the only boy!); you and one of your girlfriends being parents to two babies!!! Oh yes indeed, I do believe you are one happy, healthy and content, much loved little guy! And just as lucky is your young human, having a beautiful, sweet, enchanting and fascianting best finned friend in you, Nemo! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nemo! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...swishing about happily in your tank with your fish friends; munching on some yummy fish food; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Nemo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your fish wife, babies and fish friends too! And here's to many happy years for you and your human!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nemo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    A handsome boy with several girlfriends.
    You have a wonderful life in a good aquarium.
    Plenty of food and love, who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Nemo, what a strikingly beautiful Guppy you are! I can just imagine you swimming around in your aquarium with that golden coloring shimmering! And what a delightful story you have to tell! You are the only male fish with your harem of four guppy girls and one neon fish. You and one of the fish girls are the parents of two little fish babies! You are new family members for your dear person, who is learning about fish now. He/she just got you all in January and thinks you are all happy in your new home. You have enough to eat, and you're all healthy and content. You fishies and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nemo, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear human and guppy girls and neon fish and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery