Thread: Gorgeous George!

Gorgeous George!

Dearest George, what a fantastically gorgeous guy you are, an absolute stunner! With that tight close-up on your face, it seems as though you're right there in front of me just a couple of inches away. You're lying there totally relaxed with your head on the floor, gazing at me with those not-completely-open eyes and giving what looks like a smile (and probably is!). Then there's the wider version of the shot, with you resting on your back with your paws on your chest, keeping an eye more on your fuzzy toy. Your Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with those long, LOOONG white whiskers and that cute two-tone nose and those lovely big eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..it looks like maybe another inch or so past the screen! ..or over to wherever you are here in the U.S.A. and pet you, and pet your dear friend Smokey, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You really like getting a lot of attention, don't you. You always make sure everyone in the room knows you're there! Your mice and your tunnel are your favorite things, along with thinking about how great you are and sleeping. If, on rare occasion, someone surprises you, you poof your tail up, which makes you look much scarier. You say your friend Smokey isn't as important as you since nothing is more important than you! (Smokey just may have his own thoughts on that matter, of course.) You and he and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling George, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Smokey and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of lunch meat, mashed potatoes, and french fries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous George!!!

Wait, wait!!! You mean you're THE George? George the Great??? I'm honored to be in your presence, sweetheart...virtually, that is, hehe

What a truly fabulous, fetching feline you are, George; just as advertised! Not only are you gorgeous, and oh so photogenic, but um, well, let's just say I do love me a guy who has swagger, who knows just how great he is and isn't afarid to shout it out to the world! As the adage goes, if you you've got it, flaunt it! Even Smokey is humbled in your presence! hehe

But as for your human(s). Now that's one lucky mom/dad, having a furkid as gorgeous, as purrsonality packed, as life loving as you, George! And of course you have him/her wrapped firmly around those precious paws, catering to your every whim! Who could deny you anything! You truly are a treasure, George, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with Smokey and your beloved black mouse, and tearing through that tunnel; chowing on some mash and lunch meat, hehe; receiving tons of attention; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, gorgeous George, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Smokey, too!!!

Perfection!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~