Thread: Beautiful Benny!

Beautiful Benny!

Hi Benny! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny, curly coated Golden Doodle boy you are, Benny! Both of your beloved breeds shine brightly not only in your stunning good looks but in your personality as well!

And yes indeed, quite the fashionista, that you are, Benny! You look SO adorable, all decked out in your outfits! (Me thinks you're a football fan, but are those Mardi Gras beads?) And how festive you look, donning your holiday/Santa Paws gear! The calendar may today say March, Christmas long gone, but no doubt at your house every day is cause for celebration, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, bringing joy to their lives all year 'round! Just as your proud human says, you truly are one EXTRA special boy, beautiful not only in looks but in heart, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your fab fashion photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...spending fun time with your humans; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Benny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

GORGEOUS Benny!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Benny, what a delightful Golden Doodle you are, such a great combination of the Golden Retriever and Standard Poodle breeds. You are so cute in those great photos, and what perfect Christmas card shots those are! You have such a delightful personality, too. You're cute and tall and very playful, a very snappy dresser. You're very stylish, and you love fashion and love Christmas just like your dear person. You can be nippy at times, but you're still one of his/her best friends. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benny, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and perhaps a special outfit to dress up in!

Last edited by phesina; 03-16-2021 at 04:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Benny

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  14.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a tall handsome dog you are.
    Black is my favorite color for a pet.
    Celebrate your special day