Thread: Terrific Teddy!

Terrific Teddy!

Hi Teddy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous English Springer Spaniel boy you are, Teddy! Your purebred creds are so evident in your beautiful coat and coloring, those trademark long, velvety ears! And just as your Mom says, you are SO photogenic! That shot of you all decked out in your Santa Paws gear, posing so proudly for the family Christmas card, has me smiling from the inside out! It's no wonder you love posing for the camera, Teddy! If I were as gorgeous and photogenic as you I would too!

But as handsome as you are, it's your joyful and energetic personality, your big heart that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are! A friend to all, that you are!

Teddy is a cuddler who loves and seeks out attention. If you are needing a cuddle, he is always willing and able. Even if you don't need one, he's ready anyway, there's no being lonely with him around!
    Oh, if only I could be one the receiving end of one of your warm cuddles!

How very lucky your family is, having a beautiful, life loving, "springy, wiggly, cuddly, and cute" furkid in you, sweetheart! The joy, love and smiles you bring to their lives is a priceless gift! You truly are the complete pup package, Teddy...perfection on 4 paws, simply the BEST!!!

He keeps us smiling every day, We couldn't imagine life without Teddy.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has pure pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, adventure and fun filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, sniffing out those pesky squirrels and rabbits; feasting on your fave foods and treats; giving and receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, terrific Teddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Springer Spaniel Teddy!

Dearest Teddy, what a sweet guy you are! You're a beautiful English Springer Spaniel, and don't you just make an adorable Santa! That fluffy brown and white fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes and that big smile complete with your tongue slurping out.. The perfect Christmas card! And what a delightful personality you have, "Springy, wiggly, cuddly, and cute .. the whole package!" You seek and you give affection, and you keep your dear people smiling every day. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Teddy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 149
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    A senior who still has a lot of spring in him.
    You love your cuddles and walks.
    Celebrate your world famous day