Thread: Sweet Mia!

Sweet Mia!

Hi Mia! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

A Christmas pup AND a rescue??? Could you be any more special? I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift than a puppy as precious as you, Mia; your human's wish of having a puppy of her/his own come true! (Santa sure delivered!) And just as blessed that joyful day was you, sweetheart, having found your way to a furever human and family that would love and cherish you forever always!

She is a sweet little girl, and can get a little crazy at times, but other then that, I call her a 'People Puppy'! Her nickname is 'Mi' (pronounced 'Me') and her birthday is September 10th. She LOVES giving kisses and sleeping on the couch

Yes, you truly are one beautiful, most precious, sweet as can be Lab x Terrier "People Puppy," Mi, and the joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives with your fun loving personality and puppy antics truly is a priceless gift, the gift that will keep on giving for many, many years to come! Yep, the fun has only just begun, and what happy times await you and your human and the entire family, the lot of you making memories to cherish for a lifetime!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your happy homecoming rescue story, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Mi...trying to play with kitties Moki and Doughnut, hehe; spending fun time with your human and getting into all sorts of good trouble, lol; napping on the couch, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Mi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear kitties Moki and Doughnut and Lovebird Holly, too!!!

SOOO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mia, a.k.a. "Mi," what an adorable young Terrier/Labrador mix lady you are! You are absolutely precious, just five months old, what that pretty fur coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes. You look so relaxed and contented in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are VERY special to your dear person, the most wonderful Christmas gift ever! She/he had always wanted a puppy, and there you are now, a real 'People Puppy!'

You love giving kisses and sleeping on the couch. You try to play with your kitty housemates Doughnut and Moki, but so far they don't want to join in. We hope you and they will work out a good playtime routine before long! You'd also like to play with Holly the lovebird, but you can't get to her because she is in an "outdoor" cage, beyond reach. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mia, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Doughnut and Moki and Holly and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mia

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog (pup) of the Day
    You had to be the best Christmas present ever.
    Stay away from the cats, for your own good
    Celebrate your special day