Thread: Adorable Young Belle!

Adorable Young Belle!

Dearest Belle, what an adorable young lady you are indeed, just sixteen months old! You're absolutely beautiful, standing up straight there on high alert and gazing out at me. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You're such a pretty girl with your brown-black Tabby and white fur fluffed up a bit, and how about that long tail puffed out nice and thick! It's not surprising to learn you had just met a friend's dog for the first time! You have the sweetest face with that cute dark nose and those lovely big copper-color eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Revelstoke, BC, in Canada to pet you, and pet your dear brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your brother were found abandoned outside an apartment building about a year and a half ago. Your dear Meowmie-to-be brought you both home to keep you warm at night. When her boyfriend (your dear Dad-to-be) came home, he and she both fell in love with both of you. You've all been together ever since! My deepest thanks to them for rescuing and bringing you both to your and their wonderful Purrrmanent, Purrrfect Home!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're obsessed with (human) men! You ignore women who come over, but as soon as a man arrives, you're all over him, purring and rubbing against him. Perhaps you think he's brought some catnip with him? You're very much in love with Dad. You sleep on his side of the bed, and you only sit with him when you all watch TV. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Belle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear brother and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-10-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Belle is impossibly cute! It’s no wonder you adore her so much, too bad she’s a mans lady, must be a tad frustrating for Mum. Beautiful, perfect COTD!!!

Adorable Belle!

Hi beautiful Belle! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Your feature photo has me laughing so hard, Belle! To say you were less than impressed with that pup would be an understatement!

Endless thanks to your humans for rescuing you and your brother, providing you safe refuge, welcoming you into their lives with open arms! Your daddy fell in love with you at first sight and understandably so! And after learning of your love for men, no doubt the feeling was mutual, and the rest is happy history! (Men are definitely your catnip!)

She has an obsession with men! When a woman walks through the door, she pays no attention to her. But as soon as a man steps into our house, she's all over him! She purrs and rubs up against them as if she was expecting cat nip from them. Belle is also very much in love with my boyfriend. She sleeps on his side of the bed and only sits with him when we watch the television. She's quite the girl and is loved very much.
    Poor mom! Well, I know first hand that nothing beats being a daddy's girl, and that you are, Belle! Though I'm sure you have enough love to go around for your daddy and your mommy! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, purrsonality packed, devoted and loving furkid in you, Belle! You're just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Belle! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with your fur brother; watching some TV, cuddling with your daddy (and mom!); being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Belle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur bro, too!!!

No words needed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~