Thread: Super Spots!

Super Spots!

Greetings Spots, cutest doggie on earth! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh yes indeed, you truly are just as cute as can be, Spottie Boy; one gorgeous Treeing Walker Coonhound x Shep; a total heart-melter! How did your family get so lucky, having been blessed with a doggie furkid as beautiful, as cute, as sweet and loving as you; having known your love and companionship the past 8 wonderful years! They truly hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into their lives!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic death of your girlfriend, Lily, and not long after, the passing of your master. But I have no doubt that just as you have been there for your family through thick and thin, they were there for you during that sad time; comforting you and helping your heart to heal.

Now, I know chasing those cars is tempting, Spots, but please stick to playing in your yard, safe and sound. We don't want you meeting the same fate as your beloved Lily, and your humans want you around for a long, long time to come!

Your family is one lucky bunch, having a best furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Spottie Boy! You truly are one in a million, just as special as can be, THE BEST!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a happy, safe and fun filled day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Spots, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Spots

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a handsome boy with a bad habit, chasing cars.
    So sorry that you lost your two best friends.
    Bet celebrate your special day

Dearest Spots, a.k.a. Spottie boy, what a lovely, beautiful Treeing Walker Coonhound/Shepherd mix guy you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face with those freckles above your nose and those lovely big dark eyes. You've also got the most delightful personality! You're very friendly, and you get so excited when your people come home. I'm so sorry you lost your dear girlfriend Lily and your dear master Dad three years ago. I'm also sorry you chase cars, and I hope you will learn not to do that. You've been with your people since you were a puppy, and they want you around for many more years! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spots, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Lily Angel and Dad Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-09-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery