Thread: Snickers the Sweetheart!

Snickers the Sweetheart!

Dearest Snickers, what an absolute sweetheart you are! You are stunningly gorgeous to begin with, with that multi-color Calico fur that is so pretty and looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG white curling whiskers and those lovely big green eyes and that cute nose complete with the freckles which show that you are a redhead! Those terrific photos bring out your beauty and your sweetness so very well. Your dear young Meowmie Cosette is a fine photographer, but how could she miss with such a PURRRfect model! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Edina, MN to pet you, and pet your hamster friend Scooter and give a nice treat to your fish-friends Rocko and Taco, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Cosette and her sister Samantha will pet you and treat you right for me . I'm very glad you and Rocko and Taco and Scooter all get along so well. I'm sorry your family couldn't keep their first cat, and I hope the home she moved to is just as nice!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're "a fun, loving, kind, funny three-year-old calico cat." You love drinking from the bathtub faucet and getting ear-skritches from Cosette and Samantha and rubbing against them purring. You also enjoy having them dangle your mouse toy near your face for you to pounce on. You got your name because you have the coloring of a Snickers bar. You joined your dear family during Halloween, as a surprise for Cosette! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snickers, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Rocko and Taco and Scooter and Cosette and Samantha and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with another round of mouse-toy play! We're sure your family's first cat is rejoicing with you, too!

Last edited by phesina; 03-06-2021 at 04:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Snickers!

Hi Snickers! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady, Cosette, too!

What a gorgeous, most photogenic, green-eyed Calico girl you are, Snickers, and so perfectly named for not only do your share the coloring of your iconic namesake, you are sweeter than sweet, the purrfect Halloween holiday treat! Your young ladies waited patiently to welcome another kitty into their hearts and home and oh, didn't they hit the jackpot the day you came into their lives! Even your furred and finned siblings agree that you're the best!

How lucky Cosette and Samantha are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member and best friend for life in you, Snickers! They sure do love their beautiful girl, and no doubt you love them back every bit as much! You truly are a gem of a girl, sweetheart, just as special as can be, pure purrfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Snickers! Meeting you and your family today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your mouse toy and drinking from the faucet, hehe; spending special time with Cosette and Samantha, receiving endless ear skritches and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Snickers, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear fishies Taco and Rocko, and Scooter the Winter White Hamster too!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Snickers, I bought a Snickers bar this afternoon in celebration of your being chosen Cat of the Day! I will enjoy it later with pleasant thoughts of lovely, beautiful you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery