Greetings, Rufus in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Puppy cuteness alert!!! Zing went the strings of my Lab loving heart, the moment I laid eyes on your gorgeous self, Rufus! Having been mom to Labs most of my life I know just how special you Labs are! Every young person should grow up knowing the love and companionship of a furry friend and in you your family has been blessed with the best! You embody everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed, Rufus, not only in looks but in personality, smarts and heart; joyful, playful, a friend to all (especially kids)!

How lucky your young human is, having a beautiful best furry friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, Rufus! What fun he/she is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, the two of you sharing countless happy, fun filled days! What a treasure you are, Rufus, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...doing all sorts of fun puppy stuff, and fetching those balls, hehe; munching on some yummy treats; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Rufus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!