Thread: Lovely Louie!

Lovely Louie!

Dearest Louie, you are lovely indeed! What a gorgeous, precious young Burmese kitty you are, only five months old and enjoying some play-time. That fluffy pale-orange fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the cutest pink paw-pads and such a sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. My orange girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow! You're the kitten I would have had if I'd ever had kittens!"

You're adorable in those great photos, first enjoying some play-time and then relaxing and gazing out the window. Thank you for sharing them with us! Lying there with your tummy up, are you looking for a tummy-rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to New South Wales, Australia and gently rub that cute tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub that tummy if desired and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to be with your dear Purrrents. You have your own sewing chair so you can help Meowmie with her sewing. In the bedroom you have your large cat tree from which you survey your beloved back yard. You love playing with your cat toys, especially the bright and sparkly ones. You also enjoy nipping ankles and toes just to see the reaction. And, fierce jungle cat that you are, when the weather gets cold you snuggle under the blankets with your Purrrents, purring away. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Louie!

Hi Louie from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, golden eyed Burmese baby you are, Louie! Your plush, fawn colored coat is gorgeous, like spun gold, and that soft belly just begging for rubbies!

Yes, that's one proud Papa talking, and understandably so! Under purrfect in looks and purrsonality! And despite your "fierce" jungle cat lineage, it's clear you're more of a lover and snuggler than you are a fighter; preferring the indoor life and the company of your pawrents more than the wild: playing with your toys and keeping your Mommy company as she sows, keeping watch over your domain from the comfort of your cat tree! Ahh! Life is good!

How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Louie! Oh boy, what fun awaits you and your family over the months and many years to come, they watching you grow and learn, the lot of you sharing countless happy and love filled days, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Louie, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out!

Great thanks to your Daddy for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us, giving the chance to honor you and all that you mean to your family. Now the whole world knows just how special you are! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...helping your Mom at the sewing machine and playing with that fishing pole, a sparkly, colorful toy or two; soaking up some sunshine from atop your cat tree, monitoring the backyard; cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Louie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~