Thread: Super Sparky!

Super Sparky!

Good morning, precious Sparky! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this JRT loving home!

All of our family and friends always gravitate towards him because he is such a sweet-natured dog. This is the first dog I have ever owned and now I definitely can understand the quote "pets are like family"...He always puts a smile on my face and brings SO much joy in my life!
    Welcome to the club, family!!!

How blessed your family was, Sparky, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! Newbie pup parents couldn't have hoped for a more perfect "first!" You, sweetheart, are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of being a pup/pet parent; doggie adoption and rescue! We are so thankful to your family for saving you from a life of neglect and abuse, providing you with the happy, carefree, love filled life you so rightly deserve! And just as your Mom says, no manner of abuse could extinguish your bright inner light, your ability to love and trust once more! Forgive and forget! It's the doggie way!

My husband and I rescued him about two years ago from an abusive environment. You would never know that now, he bears humanity no ill will because of his prior circumstances.
    Your Mom and Dad are so very lucky, having a best friend, a furry family member as precious, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Sparky! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives is the best gift ever! You truly are a treasure, Sparky, a fighter and survivor, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rescue story; learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your pawrents share; seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos has been pure joy! Enjoy YOUR big day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled extra rotten, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Sparky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

That toofie grin!!! (Are those Mom's PJ's?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sparky, you are adorable! How cute you are in both of those great photos, in Mom's PJs (?) in the first and then in that nice dog-bed in the second. Thank you for sharing them with us. And what a delightful personality you have! You are lovable, playful, and spoiled (in a good way). I am so very glad and grateful that your dear persons rescued you from an abusive environment two years ago. You have retained your sweet disposition in spite of that. You bear humanity no ill will because of those prior circumstances, and bless you! Now you are the treasured friend of your dear person, his/her first dog, and now he/she definitely can understand the quote "pets are like family." You put a smile on his/her face and bring so much joy. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sparky, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sparky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were rescued just in time from an abusive place,
    but you do not hold that against the humans
    who love you so much.
    Celebrate your special day