Thread: Adorable Louby Lou!

Adorable Louby Lou!

Greetings, Louby Lou in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a beautiful bunny you are, Louby Lou! Your plush, muted, multi-colored coat is so lovely, and how heart-melting is that sweet face of yours! And quite the talented bunny you are to boot! But as impressive as your jumping skills and pig snorting talents are, hehe, it's those sweet morning and evening Louby Lou smooches, your big heart, the beautiful bond of love you and your human share that make you the EXTRA special bunnster that you are!

But what a scare for your human, realizing that you and your trusty bunny sidekick, you sister, had escaped, though I'm not surprised to learn you two didn't run away! After all, you're already living the bestest life any bunny could ever hope for!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, talented, sweet and loving furkid in you, Louby Lou! You truly are a treasure, Louby Lou, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...scaling that obstacle course with ease; playing with your bunny sister and cuddling with your human, receiving tons of chin skritches and kisses; munching on some yummy bun treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Louby Lou, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sis, too!

Action!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Louby Lou

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 150
Size:  14.1 KB

congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl.
    You love to jump, escape and give kisses
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Louby Lou, you are adorable! What a sweet, gorgeous, precious young Lop Rabbit you are, so pretty with that colorful coat and that sweet face with those perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. You are also quite talented! You can jump over obstacles your dear person sets up, and you can honk like a pig when you're playing together. You give him/her kisses every morning and evening. You love being tipped upside down and having your chin tickled. You're also something of an escape artist. You've gotten off the lead a few times, and one time you and your sister got out of your hutch. I'm so glad and grateful that you didn't run away those times! (Maybe you and sis should consider becoming indoor-only bunnies!) You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Louby Lou, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear sis and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery