Thread: Beautifulf Angel Muta~

Beautifulf Angel Muta~

To the family of Mr. Muta~

My eyes filled tears, reading your heartbreaking, heartwarming, love filled tribute to your beautiful boy, Mr. Murta. I'm so, so very sorry to hear of his tragic, passing, having been taken from this earth, from your loving arms, long before his time. And while his time with you was far too brief, during those wonderful 7 months he knew a lifetime of love; you and he forging a bond of love and devotion without rival, making countless memories to cherish for a lifetime. More than a pet, a best friend and family member, he was your feathered soulmate.

I bonded to him like I've never bonded with any other bird or human in fact. I was closer to my Muta than I was with my husband or even my own children.. That's how special he was and always will be... He was like my own first son.
    What a rare beauty he was, in body and in spirit; to say he was special, in so many ways, would be an understatement. The fact that your brave boy hung on to the very last minute, just for you, tells us all we need to know of the very special bond you and he shared...

I said one last goodbye, and the Vet carried him out of the room, but the instant I was no longer in Muta's sight, he died. My precious boy hung on for me.
    We know no bird can ever replace your beloved Muta. But I hope you take some small measure of comfort seeing him being honored here today; knowing that, thanks to you, he left this world with his heart filled with love, enough to sustain him at the Rainbow Bridge until that wonderful day of reunion. Until then, he lives on in your heart, your Pet of a Lifetime forever and always, never to be forgotten.

The whole house and my small family just aren't the same without him. We still miss him terribly. He left a spot in us that only he can fill. We love you Mr Muta, and no one can ever replace you!
    And Muta, sweet, precious boy...send down your love to your Mom to comfort you. She, and your entire family miss you so very much.

So beautiful...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

RIP Beautiful Mr Muta. You died almost 9 years ago and I know just how your dear Mom feels even to this day. I still miss my beloved Rocky Budgeboa who passed in 2009.

Muta

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  10.7 KB

R.I.P. little Muta
    You were not with your family for a very long time
    But you were much loved and left a big hole in their heart

Dearest Muta Angel, what a stunningly beautiful Kakariki bird you are, indeed! You are my introduction to the breed, and what a splendid introduction you are. And what a wonderful, touching story you have to tell, of the short but precious life you've shared with your dear Mummy and dear friend Jenday Conure Kioko and all your family. You had (and always will have) the most delightful personality, and you and they have all shared so much fun and joy!

I was so sorry to learn that you had to leave them after only seven months. They love and miss and grieve you so very much. My very deepest sympathy to them, and may their precious memories and keepsakes help to bring them some comfort and joy. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again and full of energy and love. Please send some Angelic chirps to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always and watching over them, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Muta Angel, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Mummy and Kioko and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery