Thread: Precious Xena!

Precious Xena!

Dearest Ken's Warrior Princess, A.K.A. Xena, you are precious! What a delightful Boston Terrier you are, absolutely adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute, dressed up in your colorful fleece jacket (after all, it's still winter!) and then posing among your pillow collection. Those close-ups of your face as you're snuggled up resting are gorgeous! You have the most delightful personality, too. As your dear person says, you're "a beautiful gentle lady inside and out." That comes through so well in those photos! You joined your family after the passing of their two dear loving and beloved elderly Boston Terriers last year. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Xena, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your family's dear Boston Terrier Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 02-28-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Xena!

Hi Xena, a.k.a. Ken's Warrior Princess ! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, oh so photogenic, pawsitively precious Boston princess you are, Xena; so worthy of your royal moniker! I'm loving your photos, sweetheart! You look so adorable all decked out in your warm and colorful, snuggly winter wear, and how sweet is your signature Christmas blankie! hehe

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved Boston predecessors. But what a wonderful job you're doing, carrying on their legacy of love! Speaking of legacy! What a proud fur mom you must be, your son being a Champion, shown at Westminster!
    But as impressive as your lineage is, it's your big Boston heart, your joyful spirit, your gentle and loving personality that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! You truly are a friend to all! OK, the squirrels might disagree with that!

How lucky your human are, having been blessed with a fur baby as special as you, Xena! Inside and out, in looks and in personality you're pure perfection on 4 paws! How did your family get so lucky?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Xena! Meeting you today, seeing your bevy of heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...donning one of your stylin' sweaters, enjoying some fun time outdoors chasing those pesky squirrels and playing with your stuffies; napping in a sun puddle and warming your humans' laps; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Xena, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Xena

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweetheart who helped heal the
    loss of two other family members.
    Stay warm, it has been a brutal winter.
    Celebrate your special day