Thread: Cleo the Beautiful Burmese Tortie!

Cleo the Beautiful Burmese Tortie!

Dearest Cleo, what a beautiful Burmese Tortoiseshell lady you are! You are so pretty with that colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. My sweet Tortie Angel girl Galaxy says "Hello, Meow!" from the Rainbow Bridge! You are utterly adorable, resting there so comfortably and gazing up at me. You're ten years old, but your dear Purrrson says you look about the same as you did at age ten months. You're a mature kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and up way over to British Columbia to pet you (I'd wear gloves, as your Purrrson advises). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very mellow, other than when someone tries to pet you, and you love sunbathing. You're full of energy and mischief, and you make your Purrrson smile with your antics. One time you knocked a can of treats off the microwave, and you chewed and pulled on the lid. (She/he doesn't say whether you succeeded in getting it off.) Another time you climbed to the top of a very high tree, and another, you escaped and ran in the neighbors' back yard. Please be careful running around outside like that, and please consider the safe and comfortable life of an indoor-only kitty! I wouldn't want you to get trapped or fall and get badly hurt. You are very determined about getting what you want, and you choose when and with whom to cuddle. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cleo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Galaxy Angel is rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Captivating Cleo!

Good morning, Cleo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, forever youthful Burmese Torti girl you are indeed, Cleo! Just as your human says, you look more 10 months than 10 years old; purrennially young! And being the um, independent girl (diva?) that you are, you live life on your terms, doling out and requesting affection as you please, keeping your human guessing and wanting for more! But your "mellow to madness" mood swings notwithstanding, hehe, there's no denying you love your human every bit as much as she/he does you! You may march to the beat of a different drummer, but I have no doubt your human wouldn't have it any other way!

How lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a furkid as beautiful, as purrsonality packed, as special as you, Cleo; having known your love and companionship the past 10 wonderful years and counting! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Miss Cleo! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing in your yard, climbing those trees; visiting the neighbors, hehe; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles (if you're in the mood); being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love to you, beautiful Cleo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Cleo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Cleo, we've got a naughty orange tabby boy at home who likes to knock the container of Temptations onto the floor and tries to open the lid. EARLY in the morning, usually! And our tortie girl Missy hopes that you'll continue to exercise your "tortie-tude" with your humans.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What a beautiful Tortie Burmese you are, Cleo. You are the first Tortie Burmese I have seen.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana