Thread: Poor Snoopy....

Threaded View

Hello, Lut and Snoopy!

I get cans of chicken broth at the supermarket. If there aren't cans of it in stores where you are, you could use a stock-cube or make your own stock. And if she doesn't like the chicken, maybe there's another meat she would like stock from.

I have a very small pitcher in which I keep enough stock for a couple days' doses of the medication. I keep that in the refrigerator. When I open a new can of the stock, I make sure the pitcher has enough in it, and if it needs more, I add some to it. Then I pour the rest of the can-full into ice-cube trays, and I put those in the freezer to make chicken-broth ice-cubes. That way the stock will last longer. Then, when I need more in the pitcher for making syringe-doses, I put one of the ice-cubes in the pitcher to thaw.

Kitties and I hope that will work for Snoopy! We hope she'll like it and it will make it easier for her to get her medication. Please keep us posted, and know that we are all sending loads of love and prayers and warm healing energies.

Love from Tinker and Sparkler and Pat
    Last edited by phesina; 02-25-2021 at 09:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery