Thread: Gorgeous Maunelita!

Gorgeous Maunelita!

Hi Manuelita in beautiful Buenos Aires, Argentina! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Gopher Tortoise you are, sweetheart, and so very lucky, having been saved by a human as Tortoise loving and savvy as yours! What a wonderful addition to your human's life you are, Manuelita! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but fate will have its way!

I have had three turtles in the past, so I knew when I saw her she needed a real home, and how too take care of her. She is friendly.
    How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle best friend and family member in you, Manuelita! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of, honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Manuelita! Meeting you today, being treated to your lovely photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...exploring your garden, munching on yummy greens and enjoying the fresh air; raiding the frig, hehe; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Manuelita, our very special and most deserving Pet of the the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

That sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Manuelita

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    The street is no place for a turtle, so you were rescued just in time.
    Now you have a wonderful life and know what the refrigerator is for.
    Celebrate your world famous day with an extra piece of lettuce

Dearest Manuelita, you are gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful Gopher Tortoise you are, with that fascinating design of markings on your shell and body. You have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes gazing right at me. And what a terrific story your dear person has to tell! He/she found you and knew right away you needed a home, because he/she had had turtles before. Now you live in a fine home, with a cat to follow you and a garden to explore in and plenty of good food. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Manuelita, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and kitty friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of lettuce!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a gorgeous turtle she/he is!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge