Thread: Heaven Sent Maya!

Heaven Sent Maya!

Good morning, Maya! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a beautiful, most precious Terrier x baby girl you are, Maya; an earthly angel; heaven sent! I have no doubt that your Daddy up above led your Mommy to you that fateful day at the shelter! Just as she says, it was a case of love at first sight, for her and for you. Yes, she knew the moment she laid eyes on you that you were the one, and how right she was! The only question is, who rescued who?

I went to visit her and she stole my heart. I have never seen such a sweet, gentle creature. All she wants from me is love and she gets alot of that.
    Endless thanks to your Mom for opening up her home and heart to one most deserving girl! How blessed she is, having a comforter and healer, a sweet and gentle, loyal and loving best friend, a full fledged family member in you, sweetheart...BEST little girl EVER! The love and laughter, comfort and joy you bring to your Mommy's life is truly a priceless gift, Maya! Even the little ones, the grandkids, think you're the best! (If any pup could turn a 3 year old "not-believer" into a doggie lover for life it's YOU!) What a treasure you are, dear Maya, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mommy's love filled tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your Mom and the grandkids; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Maya, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your Mommy!

Sweet Maya!!!

How precious!!! That smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maya

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Looks like you and your new Mom rescued each other.
    Now you have a wonderful home full of love and a
    three year old to play with
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Maya, what a beautiful young Terrier mix lady you are, only ten months old! And what a lovely story you have to tell, of how you have helped bring healing to the heart of your dear Mom. She had been grieving the passing of her loving and beloved husband of 41 years. She saw you on the shelter's web site, and she immediately she knew you were the one and that her husband wanted you to be together. She met you, you stole her heart, and you and she went Home that day. Now you have some young grandchildren to play with (gently)! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maya, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and grandchildren and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your dear Dad Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery