Thread: Beautiful Fluffy Oliver!

Threaded View

Beautiful Fluffy Oliver!

Dearest Oliver, a,k.a. Ver, Olliebug, and Ollieburrr, what a beauty you are! You're an absolute stunner in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That fluffy Tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and lovely big eyes! I love those paw pads, mostly black with a bit of pink. You certainly do have the art of relaxation down pat, don't you! You're so cute with your gerbil toy. And in those shots of you lying there with your tummy up, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you and rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub that tum if so desired for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very cute and adorable, as your Purrrson says. Sometimes you're cuddly and sweet, and other times playful and aggressive. You like to sleep all day, with food breaks from time to time. You let your Purrrsons know with loud meows when you want to come into or go out from the house. You come onto the bed and snuggle with your Purrrson, and you may even sleep by her/his face. You're very fast, and you like to sleep in odd places such as in the laundry basket or on a piece of paper on the floor. You and your whole family all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oliver, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-23-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery