Thread: Precious Lincoln!

Precious Lincoln!

Hi Lincoln! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, Panda Sable Ferret you are, Lincoln; precious beyond words! We can see from your over the moon, utterly heart-melting photos what a happy and healthy, pampered and much loved Ferret you are, sweetheart! It warmed my heart to the core, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute to her brave little man, your life affirming rags to riches rescue story!

It's painful, reading how horribly you were treated by your former "person," picturing you ekeing out a life under such deplorable, unspeakably cruel conditions. But thankfully those days of abuse and neglect are but a distant memory now, Lincoln; your amazing transformation testament to the healing power of proper care, a healthy diet, a warm, soothing tubbie and ear cleaning, and most of all, unconditional love!

With a nice bath, nail clippings, and ear cleaner, Lincoln is the happiest and healthiest ferret baby you'll meet! He loves playing with his moo moo sock and all his fun toys! His favorite food is chicken, and he loves to play!

Endless thanks to your mom for opening up her home and heart to one most deserving boy in his time of need, providing him with the happy, carefree life he so richly deserved! Yes, you truly are living the good life now, Lincoln! Not even your deafness can keep you from enjoying your wonderful new life, your furever human to the max! What a boy!

And how blessed is your mom, having a first Ferret, a brave and beautiful furkid in you, sweetheart! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Lincoln, a fighter and survivor, an inspiration to us all, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing with your moo sock and all of your fun toys; getting into all sorts of Ferret mischief, hehe; chowing down on some yummy chicken; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Lincoln, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lincoln

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 269
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You were rescued and cleaned up just in time.
    Now you can be a happy, playful little boy
    Celebrate your special day and every day

3. Aw! Lincolns such a little cutie!
    congratulations on him being Pet of the Day

Dearest Lincoln, you are precious indeed! What an utterly adorable Panda Sable Ferret you are. You're so beautiful in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a story you have to tell. I was also horrified to read how badly mistreated you were in your earlier life and "home." And then somehow you were rescued and brought to safety, and I am so very grateful for that. Now you have the perfect, true Home and Person you deserve (and always deserved)! You live in a nice clean space and are cared for beautifully by your dear Permanent Furrrever Person. Your fine care and your beauty and your happiness come through so well in your post and photos! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lincoln, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, some fun time with your moo moo sock followed by a special serving of chicken!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lincoln looks like Munch!!!

My ferret Munch looks just like Lincoln!!! I wish I could post a pic